Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is up 2% at $15,884
Ethereum is up slightly at $461
and XRP is down 0.5% at 25 cents
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Stacks up 16%
US President-elect Joe biden has added former CFTC chairman and crypto enthusiast Gary Gensler to his transition team.
Chainalysis wants to help the US sell the Silk Road trove.
Binance has paid a bounty of 200k to investigators who helped with the arrest of bad actors.
Deel unveils a crypto payroll tool.
KuCoin co-founder Johnny Lyu said 84% of the funds from the recent hack have been recovered.
- Binance Gives $200K to Investigators Who Helped Identify Actors Behind 2018 Attack - CoinDesk
- Chainalysis Wants to Help the Feds Sell Millions in Forfeited Bitcoin - CoinDesk
- Joe Biden transition team adds former CFTC chair and crypto-focused academic Gary Gensler - The Block
- lyu_johnny on Twitter: "(1/3) Latest updates about #KuCoin Security Incident: So far, 84% of the affected assets have been recovered via approaches like on-chain tracking, contract upgrade and judicial recovery. As asked by the law enforcements, we will publish all the details once the case is closed." / Twitter
- Andreesen Horowitz-backed Deel launches crypto payroll tool - The Block