Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Episode sponsored by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is down slightly at $15,891
Ethereum is up 1.5% at $459
and XRP is up 1.5% at 26 cents
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Aave up 25%
Uniswap up 15%
Maker Dao’s DAI stable coin broke the $1 billion market capitalization this week.
DeFi project Akropolis was exploited late this week for over $2M in DAI.
Ethereum-based mixer Tornado Cash’s privacy pool value hit $13M.
Ethereum unnanounced hard-fork.
Binance has launched an Ethereum mining pool.
- MakerDAO's DAI Stablecoin Breaks $1B Market Cap - CoinDesk
- Delphi Savings Pool Exploit - Akropolis Newsletter
- Tornado Cash's privacy pool USD value surpasses $13M, hitting a new high - The Block
- Ethereum Service Providers Scramble to Update Software After 'Unannounced Hard Fork' - CoinDesk
- Binance Pool Officially Launches Ethereum Mining Pool, Enjoy Zero Pool Fees for the First Month! | Binance Support