Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Episode sponsored by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is down 1% at $17,751
Ethereum is down slightly at $474
and XRP is up 3% at 30 cents
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Sushiswap up 25%
Yearn Finance up 17%
Solidus Labs is working on a crypto surveillance tool to help launch a Bitcoin ETF
Deutsche Bank says investors are increasingly keen on bitcoin over gold as an inflation hedge.
A sentiment index that measures fear and greed for bitcoin suggests "extreme greed" at 18k.
A Dubai investment firm is staking $10 million worth of Ethereum to support the Eth 2.0 launch.
CME bitcoin futures have crossed $1 billion in open interest
- Deutsche Bank Says Investors Increasingly Prefer Bitcoin Over Gold as Inflation Hedge - CoinDesk
- Solidus Labs Believes Its Crypto Surveillance Tool Can Help Launch a Bitcoin ETF | Nasdaq
- IBC Group to invest $10m in the launch of Ethereum 2.0
- Crypto investors exhibit 'extreme greed' as bitcoin crosses $18,000 - The Block
- CME bitcoin futures cross $1 billion in open interest — a new all-time high - The Block