Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is up slightly at $19,030
Ethereum is down slightly at $592
and XRP is down 1.5% at 58 cents
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
OriginTrail up 12%
MicroStrategy is back with another $50 million dollar bitcoin buy
Binance is set to clear $800M in profit this year.
Suzhuou is launching another large scale trial for the chinese digital yuan initiative.
OMG Network has been acquired by Genesis Block Ventures.
Over a million Ether have been staked in the Eth2 contract.
The S&P Dow Jones Indices looks to launch a crypto index next year
- Michael Saylor on Twitter: "MicroStrategy has purchased approximately 2,574 bitcoins for $50.0 million in cash in accordance with its Treasury Reserve Policy, at an average price of approximately $19,427 per bitcoin. We now hold approximately 40,824 bitcoins. https://t.co/nwZcM9zAXZ" / Twitter
- Chinese city of Suzhou to give away $3 million in digital yuan via lottery - The Block
- GENESIS BLOCK VENTURES (GBV) ACQUIRES SYNQA SUBSIDIARY OMG NETWORK - GBV Capital
- Over 1 million ETH, worth more than $605 million, has been staked in the Eth2 contract - The Block
- Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao, Crypto’s Influence Miner: Bloomberg 50 2020 - Bloomberg
- S&P Dow Jones Indices to launch cryptocurrency indexes in 2021