Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is up 2% at $18,692
Ethereum is up 1% at $515
and XRP is up 28% at 40 cents
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Near Protocol up 24%
Stellar up 15%
The Bank of England’s chief economist said digital currencies might be a solution for negative interest rates.
Japan’s MUFG is set to launch blockchain payment network GO-NET next year
DAiM launches first company-sponsored retirement plans that support Bitcoin.
Microstrategy is exploring how it can become more invested in Bitcoin.
Chainalysis is on the edge of a $100 million dollar raise at Unicorn valuation.
- MUFG Plans to Launch Blockchain Payment Network in 2021 - CoinDesk
- Digital Asset Investment Management (DAiM) launches first ERISA compliant employer-sponsored 401(k) plans with Bitcoin
- Bank of England’s chief economist: digital currencies may mitigate the need for negative interest rates - The Block
- MicroStrategy execs say the publicly traded firm is exploring new bitcoin data products - The Block
- Bitcoin Investigation Giant To Raise $100 Million At $1 Billion Valuation