Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is down 3% at $18,200
Ethereum is down slightly at $531
and XRP is up 5% at 44 cents
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Waves up 13%
BlackRock’s CIO of fixed income spoke about Bitcoin's potential to replace gold.
President Xi calls for 'an Open and accepting' approach to CBDCs on the global stage.
DeFi project Pickle Finance was exploited for $20M.
VMware launched a blockchain platform for enterprises.
Y Combinator, Pantera Capital and others get behind Globe.
Financial regulators in Texas got a bit tougher on 15 alleged crypto scams
- Y Combinator, Pantera join $3 million seed round for new crypto derivatives exchange Globe - The Block
- News Releases
- Texas Financial Regulators Crack Down on 15 Alleged Crypto Scams - CoinDesk
- BlackRock's Chief Investment Officer Says Bitcoin Could Replace Gold to a Large Extent - CoinDesk
- Together, Let Us Fight COVID-19 and Create a Better Future
- DeFi project Pickle Finance exploited for nearly $20M in DAI - The Block