Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Episode brought to you by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is up 1.5% at $24,865
Ethereum is down 1% at $622
and XRP is down 19% at 30 cents
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Theta Fuel up 41%
Zillqua up 15%
XRP falls steeply on SEC lawsuit.
Jay Clayton Resigns early.
SEC lawsuit "unprecedented".
Turkey set to pilot CBDC
Bitcoin tops 25k
PayPal & BitGo talks fall through.
- Bitstamp to Halt XRP Trading, Deposits in US Due to SEC Lawsuit - CoinDesk
- PayPal drops plans to acquire crypto firm BitGo | Fortune
- Turkey to Pilot Digital Currency in 2021, Says Central Bank Governor - CoinDesk
- SEC.gov | Statement of SEC Chairman Jay Clayton
- Former SEC Commissioner says Ripple lawsuit will cause 'multi-billion dollar losses to innocent third parties' - The Block