Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is down 1% at $42,474
Ethereum is down 1% at $2,906
and Cardano is down 1.5% at $2.34
Harmony up 25%
Fantom up 22%
Tezos up 20%
Pat Toomey, senator in Pennsylvania called china’s crackdown on crypto "a big opportunity for the U.S".
Sparkpool, The world's largest Ethereum mining pool has said it will stop providing services to miners based in mainland China
FTX is preparing for a HQ move from long-standing Hong Kong to the Bahamas
FTX signed long-term sponsorship deals with the F1 team Mercedes-AMG Petronas.
Coach and GQ China are setting up to launch NFTs on Ethereum via ZK rollups.
- FTX signs sponsorship deal with top F1 team Mercedes-AMG Petronas
- Senator Pat Toomey on Twitter: "China’s authoritarian crackdown on crypto, including #Bitcoin, is a big opportunity for the U.S. It’s also a reminder of our huge structural advantage over China." / Twitter
- SBF on Twitter: "1) We're really excited to be setting up @FTX_Official's headquarters in The Bahamas! a) The Bahamas is one of the few places to set up a comprehensive framework for crypto; FTX is registered b) The Bahamas has emerged from COVID lively, safe, and without quarantine" / Twitter
- The world's largest Ethereum mining pool says it will no longer serve Chinese miners
- Coach and GQ China Arm to Launch NFTs on Ethereum — CoinDesk