Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency headlines
Episode brought to you by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is up 3% at $29,440
Ethereum is up .5% at $738
and Litecoin is up 2.5% at 127 dollars
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Nem up 19%
Theta Token up 18%
Congress wants more time to evaluate the FinCEN proposal.
Serbia re-legalizes digital assets trading and issuance.
Mining rig maker Ebang is set to become a crypto exchange in 2021.
Binance Pool signs on to support the Taproot bitcoin upgrade.
Xapo will end service to US customers as of March 1st .
- Xapo to Discontinue Service to US Customers in March - CoinDesk
- Ebang International Holdings Inc. to Launch Cryptocurrency Exchange in the First Quarter of 2021 Nasdaq:EBON
- Alejandro De La Torre on Twitter: "Binance responded with a YES for Taproot! 🎊 *Mining pools in favor of the #taproot upgrade now at 91.05%!!* Big thanks to the #bitcoin community for pressuring Binance to give us a response :) https://t.co/iyIUgBkbru" / Twitter
- Serbia Legalizes Digital Assets Trading and Issuance - CoinDesk
- US representatives ask Mnuchin to extend comment period for proposed wallet rule to traditional 60 days - The Block