Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Episode sponsored by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is down 2% at $40,014
Ethereum is up 8% at $1317
and XRP is up 4% at 33 cents
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Dash up 50%
Maker up 47%
Bitcoin Cash up 34%
Bitcoin’s mining difficulty reaches record high.
A test for the digital yuan has given us a look at the card-based hardware wallets.
PayPal, Coinbase invest in TaxBit.
Brad Garlinghouse takes to Twitter to answer questions re: SEC lawsuit.
SoFi may go public.
Kyrgyzstan proposed first regulatory framework for crypto.
- Kyrgyzstan Has Proposed Its First Regulatory Framework for Crypto - CoinDesk
- EXCLUSIVE-SoFi to go public through merger with Palihapitiya-backed SPAC | Reuters
- TaxBit Secures Investments from PayPal Ventures and Coinbase Ventures; Winklevoss Capital Doubles Down
- Bitcoin Mining Difficulty Hits Record High Amid Miner Revenue Surge - CoinDesk
- China Is Testing A Hardware Wallet For Digital Yuan
- Brad Garlinghouse on Twitter: "I’m not going to litigate the SEC’s unproven allegations on Twitter, and as you can imagine, there are new considerations to what can / should be said publicly after the litigation process starts. However, I would like to address 5 key questions I’ve seen. 1/10" / Twitter