Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is down 3% at $57,198
Ethereum is down slightly at $4,165
and Binance Coin up 1% at $568
Ethos up 130%
Loopring up 16%
ConstitutionDAO misses out at auction.
Gemini raises $400M at a valuation of $7B.
Macy’s New York Thanksgiving day parade will release collection of NFTs.
The SEC is charging a California man over allegedly fraudulent bitcoin schemes.
a16z led the $13M funding round for the Swiss based Nym
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Gets In on NFT Craze With Collectible Balloons
- SEC.gov | SEC Charges Promoter with Conducting Cryptocurrency Investment Scams
- Gemini valued at $7.1 billion in first funding round
- Sotheby's on Twitter: "#AuctionUpdate: Tonight's historic sale of The 'Official Edition' of The United States Constitution soared to a record-breaking $43.2 million, with all proceeds benefiting the Dorothy Tapper Goldman Foundation's educational programs for students. https://t.co/uR5ZJT2UY0" / Twitter
- Mixnet maker Nym tops up with $13M led by a16z’s crypto fund | TechCrunch