Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Episode brought to you by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is up 11% at $38,460
Ethereum is up 10% at $1180
and Polkadot is up 35% at 12.74
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Sushiswap up 24%
Kusama up 23%
Uniswap up 22%
A man in the UK wants to be down in the dumps...to recover $288M in BTC on hard drive.
Gemini acquires Blockrize, announces Gemini Credit Card.
Japan's FSA says XRP not a security.
eToro may limit buying over weekends.
- Newport man offers council £52.5m to search for Bitcoin hard drive | South Wales Argus
- Winklevoss-Founded Gemini to Offer Credit Card With Crypto Rewards - CoinDesk
- Japan's FSA Says XRP Not a Security: Report - CoinDesk
- eToro may limit bitcoin buying on weekends if demand and volatility continue - The Block
- Grayscale Investments Commences Dissolution of Grayscale XRP Trust Other OTC:ETCG
- While bitcoin was cratering over the weekend, institutions were buying - The Block