Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is down 5% at $35,387
Ethereum is down 1% at $1221
and Polkadot is up 4% at $17.17
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Near protocol up 29%
Avalanche up 15%
The Graph up 15%
Goldman Sachs has issued a request for information to explore digital asset custody.
NYDIG CEO Robert Gutmann said today’s institutional investors in crypto are only looking at Bitcoin.
Ripple technology will power a new malaysia and bangladesh remittance corridor.
Kraken is set to halt XRP trading for US residents.
Bittrex has been mum about why it withdrew support for Dash, ZCash, and Monero.
Mt. Gox creditors will be given the option to take up to 90% of the exchange’s remaining bitcoin.
- Kraken to Halt XRP Trading for U.S. Residents | Kraken Blog
- Mt. Gox Creditors Can Claim 90% of Bitcoin Left in Bankruptcy: Bloomberg - CoinDesk
- bKash and Mobile Money Connect Through RippleNet to Power Wallet-to-Wallet Remittances | Ripple
- Big institutions are only interested in bitcoin, says NYDIG CEO - The Block
- Goldman Sachs to Enter Crypto Market 'Soon' With Custody Play: Source - CoinDesk
- Bittrex to Delist 'Privacy Coins' Monero, Dash and Zcash - CoinDesk