Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is up 1% at $37,929
Ethereum is up slightly at $1665
and Polkadot is down 1% at 20.58.
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Maker up 37%
Cardano up 17%
Theta Token up 16%
Yearn Finance suffered an exploit in a DAI lending protocol.
LL Cool J, Paul Tudor Jones among backers of stealth crypto fund
Suzhou will give away about $5M in the latest digital yuan test.
Crosstower is launching a bitcoin fund
Stefan He Qin facing charges for $90M security fraud.
- Founder Of $90 Million Cryptocurrency Hedge Fund Charged With Securities Fraud And Pleads Guilty In Federal Court | USAO-SDNY | Department of Justice
- Suzhou to give away around $5 million in latest digital yuan test
- yearn.finance on Twitter: "We have noticed the v1 yDAI vault has suffered an exploit. The exploit has been mitigated. Full report to follow." / Twitter
- $72M Crypto Fund Backed by Paul Tudor Jones and LL Cool J Comes Out of Stealth - CoinDesk
- CrossTower Launches Bitcoin Fund to Compete With Grayscale’s GBTC - CoinDesk