Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by OliveAI.com/careers
Bitcoin is up 1% at $46,630
Ethereum is up slightly at $1479
and Cardano is up 1% at 1.11
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
TrustSwap up 43%
Cartesi up 37%
and Oly up 21%
Bitcoin dropped below 45k—biggest weekly price drop since March 2020.
Beeple sells on Nifty Gateway for record $6.6M.
UK Treasury realises they need to hit the gas to retain fintech relevance.
Coinbase files S-1: revenue topped $1 billion in 2020, CEO pulls in $60M/yr.
- Beeple (b. 1981), EVERYDAYS: THE FIRST 5000 DAYS | Christie’s
- Nifty Gateway on Twitter: "CROSSROAD By @beeple The #1/1 from beeple's first NG drop has just resold on the secondary market for $6.6 million. History has just been made. Congrats to beeple and of course to @pablorfraile for the sale. https://t.co/mTYG4VABSw" / Twitter
- Review of UK Fintech
- Coinbase Paid CEO Armstrong $60M in 2020 – Including $1.8M for 'Personal Security' - CoinDesk
- Ki Young Ju 주기영 on Twitter: "13k $BTC flowed out from Coinbase a few hours ago. It seems those BTC went to multiple Coinbase custody wallets. US institutional investors are still buying Bitcoin at the 48k price. This is the strongest bullish signal I've ever seen. Chart 👉 https://t.co/20Dz85Y5mG https://t.co/SC7Fol7CGQ" / Twitter
- Coinbase pre-IPO shares soar on FTX after S-1 drop