Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by OliveAI.com/careers
Bitcoin is up .5% at $60,012
Ethereum is up .5% at $1905
and Binance Coin is down 1% at 277.51
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Chiliz up 50%
SushiSwap up 20%
BitTorrent up 20%
Bitcoin broke the $60k barrier.
Microstrategy added another $15M in bitcoin to its treasury.
DogeDex atomic swap platform for Dogecoin is live
Patrick Mahomes joins Gronk in minting digital sports collectibles on the blockchain.
The australian government has set aside $7 million for blockchain pilot projects.
- Decentralized Exchange Launches for Dogecoin Swaps - CoinDesk
- Department of Industry solving regulatory issues with AU$6.9m blockchain funding | ZDNet
- MicroStrategy Acquires Additional $15 Million in Bitcoin at Average Price of $57,146
- Rafael Schultze-Kraft on Twitter: "$100m+ short liquidations within 10 minutes. Don't 👏 bet 👏 against 👏 #Bitcoin 👏 Chart: https://t.co/5enuFiIxQG https://t.co/lGOAMtnGAb" / Twitter
- Patrick Mahomes to sell NFT trading cards