Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by OliveAI.com/careers
Bitcoin is up .5% at $59,102
Ethereum is up .5% at $1,841
and Binance Coin is down slightly at 269.11
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
BitTorrent up 83%
Pundi X up 55%
Tron up 16%
Coinbase fined $6.5M by CFTC.
The Guggenheim museum is looking for MBA interns who have an opinion on NFT artworks.
NFT marketplace OpenSea raised 23 million in a series A round led by a16Z.
Wirex defends tradmark in high court.
Buyer of $69M Beeple NFT reveals himself.
- CFTC Orders Coinbase Inc. to Pay $6.5 Million for False, Misleading, or Inaccurate Reporting and Wash Trading | CFTC
- Even NYC's Highfalutin Guggenheim Museum Is Looking at NFTs, Job Posting Suggests - CoinDesk
- NFTs: The First 5000 Beeples - The Metapurser
- Brown Rudnick Client Wirex Wins Cryptoback Trade Mark Infringement Claim Against Cryptocarbon and Bee-One - Brown Rudnick
- NFT marketplace OpenSea raises $23M in Series A round led by a16z