Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by OliveAI.com/careers
Bitcoin is down slightly at $59,445
Ethereum is up slightly at $2004
and Binance Coin is down 1% at 343.64
Helium up 23%
Siacoin up 16%
EOS up 15%
Coinbase confirms their hotly anticipated IPO for April 14th.
Morgan Stanley files for exposure to bitcoin.
The weeknd is set to drop an NFT collection.
Polychain is leading Greenwood’s $2M seed round.
Bitcoin’s mining difficulty hits record high.
- The Weeknd on Twitter: "Excited to announce that my first NFT drop is taking place on Saturday at 2:00 pm EST on @niftygateway. The collection will feature new music and limited edition art. I developed the artwork with Strange Loop Studios https://t.co/627BO4JekK" / Twitter
- SEC Morgan Stanley Bitcoin Filing
- Coinbase on Twitter: "We’re happy to announce that earlier today, the SEC declared our S-1 registration statement effective and that we expect our direct listing to occur on April 14, 2021, with our Class A common stock trading on the @NASDAQ under the ticker symbol COIN. https://t.co/cwRZWmj9Pv" / Twitter
- Bitcoin's mining difficulty adjusts to record high as new miners come online
- Polychain leads DeFi lending protocol Greenwood's $2 million seed round