Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by OliveAI.com/careers
Bitcoin is down .5% at $58,477
Ethereum is down slightly at $2084
and Binance Coin is up 1% at 436.15
Those are your leaders by market cap, top gainers in the last 24 hours…
Waves up 39%
Enjin Coin up 25%
ThorChain up 19%
The DeFi alliance added Coinbase to its roster.
Riot Blockchain signed a contract to pick up 42,000 mining machines from Bitmain.
Coinme launched 300 Bitcoin-enabled kiosks in Florida
Robinhood reports 9.5M customers trading crypto on-app in Q1.
Revolt is adding support for 11 new tokens.
- Revolut adds 11 new tokens including Uniswap and Cardano
- How Crypto Fits Into Robinhood’s Mission | by Christine Brown | Apr, 2021 | Robinhood
- Coinbase on Twitter: "Coinbase has joined the @defialliance, an open association supporting DeFi startups. We look forward to working together to grow the cryptoeconomy." / Twitter
- Riot Blockchain Announces Milestone Purchase Order of 42,000 S19j Antminers, Growing Total Hash Rate to 7.7 EH/s Upon 2022 Deployment Nasdaq:RIOT
- Coinme Launches 300 Bitcoin-Enabled Kiosks in Florida - CoinDesk