Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by OliveAI.com/careers
Bitcoin is up .5 at $62,476
Ethereum is up 1% at $2438
and Binance Coin is up slightly at 543.36
XFin Network up 41%
Maker up 22%
Compound up 17%
$623M of Bitcoin that was stolen in the Bitfinex hack in 2016 moved yesterday.
Berlin hard fork is complete on Ethereum
Coinbase valued at over 65B after first day.
VanEck launches new digital asset ETF.
AXA Switzerland will let customers pay premiums in BTC.
- Coinbase's first day on Nasdaq ends with an $85.7 billion valuation
- VanEck Launches Digital Transformation ETF (DAPP) | Business Wire
- Berlin Hard Fork Goes Live, Promises to Reduce Sky-High Ethereum Fees - Decrypt
- $623M in Bitcoin From 2016 Bitfinex Hack Moved Under Cover of COIN Hype - CoinDesk
- New payment option: Bitcoin | AXA