Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by OliveAI.com/careers
Bitcoin is up 1% at $54,850
Ethereum is up 1.5% at $2548
and Binance Coin is up 2% at 570.70
Maker up 30%
Uniswap up 20%
Solana up 15%
A bill to link the SEC and CFTC crypto task force is headed to the Senate for a vote.
Deutsche Telekom invests in the public blockchain network Celo
The US GSA will auction off more than $500k in bitcoin tomorrow.
ARK picked up around $76.3M more in coinbase shares.
Coinbase will be delisted by the Deutsche Boerse due to a filing error.
- Deutsche Boerse to de-list Coinbase from Xetra, Frankfurt trade | Reuters
- Ark Investment Management Increases Coinbase Holdings to 1.5M Shares - CoinDesk
- GSA to sell off more than $500,000 in bitcoin this Friday
- House Passes Bipartisan Financial Services Bills | Financial Services Committee Republicans
- Deutsche Telekom Invests in Public Blockchain Network Celo | Business Wire