Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is up .5% at $48,959
Ethereum is up 1% at $3,905
and Binance Coin is up .5% at 587.
Polygon up 31%
Cardano up 15%
Cosmos up 15%
Microsoft is closing down its Azure Blockchain Service in September.
The Bank of England says it looks probable that the state would need to issue some form of digital cash to retain citizen’ confidence.
Argentina’s Tax authority has ordered crypto exchanges to file information on transactions.
Binance is facing an investigation by the IRS and Department of justice
The Bitcoin wallet used by DarkSide for ransom payments has ben ID’d by Elliptic
- Azure Blockchain Service retirement notification and guidance - Azure Blockchain | Microsoft Docs
- Binance Faces Probe by U.S. Money-Laundering and Tax Sleuths (1)
- Elliptic Follows the Bitcoin Ransoms Paid by Colonial Pipeline and Other DarkSide Ransomware Victims
- Do we need ‘public money’? - speech by Jon Cunliffe | Bank of England
- Argentina’s Tax Authority Orders Crypto Exchanges to File Information on Transactions: Report - CoinDesk