Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is up 2% at $41,281
Ethereum is up 2% at $2,738
and Binance Coin is up 1% at $384.
Monero up 22%
Helium up 17%
Hex up 16%
Yield farming aggregator PancakeBunny was exploited via a flash loan attack.
Germany’s Trade Republic has pulled in a $900M Series C
Senator Jane Hume called cryptocurrencies an "asset class that will grow in importance."
The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency issues scam warning.
Elon Musk thinks the layer-2 payments network Lightning is needed on the Bitcoin network.
- pancakebunny.finance on Twitter: "Attention Bunny Fam Our project has suffered a flash loan attack from an outside exploiter. We will be posting a post mortem, in depth analysis, but for the time being we would like to update the community as to how this happened." / Twitter
- Germany’s Trade Republic lands $900 million investment led by Sequoia
- Financial Services Minister Jane Hume says cryptocurrency is 'high risk' as Bitcoin falls | Daily Mail Online
- US Agency Issues Alert Warning Consumers of Fraudulent Emails Seeking Bitcoin Wallet Keys - CoinDesk
- Elon Musk on Twitter: "@BTCsessions @TeslaGong @wintonARK Achieving truly decentralized finance – power to the people – is a noble & important goal. Layer count depends on projected bandwidth & compute, both rising rapidly, which means single layer network can carry all human transactions in future imo. For now, Lightning is needed." / Twitter