Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is up 2% at $34,131
Ethereum is up 2% at $1,979
and Binance Coin is up 2% at $309
Klaytn up 26%
Tron up 20%
Crypto showman John McAfee who was reportedly found dead yesterday in a Spanish prison. Condolences to his family and team.
Coinbase has registered with the financial services agency in Japan.
Bitcoin’s hashrate has fallen by nearly 50% in over a month.
Paris based Crypto data firm Kaiko has closed a $24M series A
The Yield team has raised $10M to further build out the DeFi Bond Market.
- John McAfee, antivirus software magnate, found dead in Spanish prison after his extradition to the US was approved - CNN
- Coinbase Global enters Japan, poised to offer five cryptocurrencies (NASDAQ:COIN) | Seeking Alpha
- Yield team raises $10 million to build out DeFi bond market
- Crypto data firm Kaiko closes $24 million Series A funding round
- Bitcoin hashrate drops by nearly 50% following China's mining crackdown