Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is up 1% at $33,632
Ethereum is up 1% at $2,118
and Binance Coin is up 1% at $290
StormX up 15%
Ardor up 15%
Arweave up 15%
Bitfinex has halted trading while its investigating issues on the platform.
Binance is once again operating in the UK
Robinhood was slapped with $70M in penalties yesterday.
Argo Blockchain has taken out a $20M loan to build out a mining facility in Texas.
Hut8 has bought another $44M worth of mining machines to double its hash rate.
- FINRA Orders Record Financial Penalties Against Robinhood Financial LLC | FINRA.org
- Bitfinex on Twitter: "We are investigating issues with platform reduced performances and have temporarily halted trading. We will keep everyone updated on here and on https://t.co/u3pYCVVGQq Thanks for your patience." / Twitter
- Crypto exchange Binance says sterling withdrawals reactivated after outage | Reuters
- Hut 8 Mining Announces Purchase of 12,000 New MicroBT Miners for Deployment by End of Q4 2021 – Hut 8 Mining
- Bitcoin-backed loan agreement - 07:00:03 29 Jun 2021 - ARB News article | London Stock Exchange