Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is down slightly at $32,761
Ethereum is down 1% at $2,080
and Binance Coin is down .5% at $307
0x up 17%
Constellation labs up 17%
Bitcoin Diamond up 15%
Square confirms hardware wallet.
Circle is going public via a SPAC merger
Israel wants to seize Hamas-linked crypto wallets.
PBOC official expresses worry over stablecoins.
- Hamas-Linked Wallets have Received $7.7 Million in Cryptoassets, Including Dogecoin
- China's Central Bank 'Worried' Stablecoins Pose Risk to Financial System - CoinDesk
- Gemini’s APAC Expansion Builds Global Momentum | Gemini
- Jack on Twitter: "We’re doing it #Bitcoin" / Twitter
- Confirmed: Stablecoin firm Circle to go public via SPAC merger