Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is down slightly at $31,285
Ethereum is down slightly at $1,865
and Binance Coin is up slightly at $305
Streamr up 39%
District 0x up 19%
Casper Labs up 15%
Binance is halting support for stock tokens.
US judge orders William Hinman, former chief of the SEC’s finance division in for questioning in SEC v Ripple case.
Bit Digital is moving 15k bitcoin ASIC miners from china to the US
UK fintech darling Revolut closes round with $33B valuation.
- Ceasing Support for Stock Tokens on Binance.com and Migration to CM-Equity AG for EEA Users | Binance Support
- Ripple Labs Can Question Former SEC Official in Suit Over XRP - Bloomberg
- Greenidge Partners with Foundry to Expand Bitcoin Mining Fleet with Latest Generation Mining Machines
- BIT Digital is migrating 14,500 bitcoin miners to US amid China crackdown
- Revolut confirms a fresh $800M in funding at a $33B valuation to supercharge its financial services superapp | TechCrunch