Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is up .5% at $41,690
Ethereum is up 1% at $2,599
and Binance Coin is up 1% at $341
Quant Network up 27%
SiaCoin up 19%
The Graph up 15%
Federal Reserve Governor Lael Brainard said the US has to have a digital dollar
Goldentree asset management may have been adding undisclosed bitcoin to its balance sheet.
Livepeer raises $20M to take on video streaming platform giants.
The US Marshals pick anchorage digital for custody.
Luxor technologies launched an index for crypto mining stocks.
- Decentralized Video Protocol Livepeer Raises $20M to Take On Streaming Giants - CoinDesk
- US Marshals Choose Anchorage Digital to Custody, Service Seized Digital Assets | by Anchorage Digital | Anchorage Digital | Jul, 2021 | Medium
- Bitcoin Mining Stocks | HashrateIndex
- GoldenTree, $45b Asset Manager, Is Buying Bitcoin - The Street Crypto: Bitcoin and cryptocurrency news, advice, analysis and more
- UPDATE 1-Fed's Brainard: Can't wrap head around not having U.S. central bank digital currency