Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is up 1% at $44,261
Ethereum is up 3% at $3,147
and Binance Coin is up 1% at $358
ICP up 25%
Uniswap up 15%
VE chain up 15%
Binance US CEO Brian Brooks quit the organization
Elon Musk urges lawmakers considering the infrastructure bill not to pick crypto winners or losers.
The Beijing subway has fully integrated China’s e-CNY.
Blockchain based audio platform Audius is up to 5M monthly users
New York City is looking to blockchain to prevent deed fraud in land sales.
- Blockchain-Based Music Streaming Service Audius Up to 5M Monthly Users - CoinDesk
- Beijing subway has fully integrated the e-CNY with its payment ecosystem
- Brian Brooks on Twitter: "Greetings #crypto community. Letting you all know that I have resigned as CEO of @BinanceUS . Despite differences over strategic direction, I wish my former colleagues much success. Exciting new things to come!" / Twitter
- Elon Musk on Twitter: "@brian_armstrong @MarkWarner Agreed, this is not the time to pick technology winners or losers in cryptocurrency technology. There is no crisis that compels hasty legislation." / Twitter
- New York City to Explore Blockchain for Preventing Deed Fraud in Land Sales - CoinDesk