Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by [Ungrocery](ungrocery.com)
Bitcoin is down slightly at $58,485
Ethereum is down .5% at $3,543
and Binance Coin is down .5% at $633.79
Bitcoin Diamond up 50%
Horizon up 26%
Fantom up 20%
Square’s Cash App’s brought in $3.51 billion in bitcoin revenue during the first quarter of 2021.
VanEck has filed for an Ethereum exchange traded fund.
Sotheby’s is working with Coinbase to accept bitcoin and ether for a physical artwork by Banksy.
The New York giants inked a sponsorship deal with Grayscale
Crypto(dot)com to sponsor the Coppa Italia
- UFC & Chiliz Partner To Launch UFC Fan Token On Socios.com | UFC
- Auction house Sotheby's to accept bitcoin and ether for a physical artwork via Coinbase
- New York Giants, Grayscale Investments announce first cryptocurrency partnership of an NFL team
- Crypto.com Becomes Official Sponsor of Italy’s Soccer Cup Final - CoinDesk
- Square reports $3.51 billion in bitcoin revenue via its Cash app for first quarter of 2021
- VanEck ethereum trust