Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is up slightly at $46,339
Ethereum is up slightly at $3,233
Cardano up .5% at 2.15
Dent up 40%
Waves up 25%
Qtum up 16%
Polygon merges with Hermez network in a 250 million Matic deal
London High court orders Binance to trace hackers who carried out a 2.6M hack on Fetch.ai.
Fashion house Dolce and Gabana set date for NFT drop.
Fortune magazine raises over $1.3M in an NFT sale of its latest cover.
Data analytics platform Dune raises $8M in a series-A round.
- Fortune raises over $1.3 million in NFT sale of its latest issue's cover
- Crypto data analytics platform Dune raises $8 million in Series A funding
- London court orders Binance to trace cryptocurrency hackers | Reuters
- Polygon Merges With Hermez Network in $250M Deal - CoinDesk
- Dolce & Gabbana Sets Date for Haute Couture NFT Drop - CoinDesk