Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is up .5% at $44,579
Ethereum is up .5% at $2,998
and BNB is up 1.5% at 407
Ethos up 41%
Avalanche up 37%
Cosmos up 19%
Japan’s Liquid exchange was hacked late yesterday. The full impact is not yet known.
Coinbase is increasing its reserves from $1.1B to a stockpile of $4.4B in case of a crypto winter.
The operator of the bitcoin mixing service Helix pleads guilty to laundering more than $300M.
Fintech darling Bitpanda raised another 263M.
The google search volume for the NFT marketplace OpenSea reached an all-time high last week.
- Liquid Global Official on Twitter: "Important Notice: We are sorry to announce that #LiquidGlobal warm wallets were compromised, we are moving assets into the cold wallet. We are currently investigating and will provide regular updates. In the meantime deposits and withdrawals will be suspended." / Twitter
- Coinbase Builds a $4 Billion Cash Pile To Weather Tighter Regulation, Crypto Risks - WSJ
- Operator of bitcoin mixing service Helix pleads guilty to money laundering
- Google search volume for OpenSea at an all-time high
- Bitpanda Crypto Startup Raises $263 Million in Series C Funding