Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is up slightly at $46,435
Ethereum is up slightly at $3,412
and Cardano is down slightly at $2.49
Tezos up 30%
Luna up 28%
Avalanche up 15%
Mastercard acquires crypto tracing firm ciphertrace
A bug on OpenSea destroys $100k worth of NFTs.
Steph Curry joins Tom Brady as an FTX ambassador.
La Liga partners with Sorare as first top soccer league to offer NFTs of all the players.
The Algorand foundation launches $300M DeFi innovation fund
- OpenSea bug destroys $100,000 worth of NFTs, including historical ENS name
- CoinDesk: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Crypto News and Price Data
- LaLiga partners with Sorare to enter the world of NFTs
- Mastercard Acquires CipherTrace to Enhance Crypto Capabilities | Business Wire
- Algorand Foundation Launches $300 Million USD Viridis Fund to Support DeFi Innovation | Algorand Foundation