Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is down slightly at $47,351
Ethereum is down .5% at $3,437
and Cardano is down slightly at $2.36
Aelf up 35%
Shiba Inu up 24%
Audius up 24%
More than a billion dollars worth of Ether has been burned since Ethereum’s London upgrade.
Franklin Templeton has formed a blockchain venture fund that has already raised $10M
Audius has raised $5M from giants in the music industry.
Joke Project Jay Peg Auto Mart sees $3M siphoned from SushiSwaps MISO launchpad.
Decentral Games makes strategic investment in GameFi DAO supporting metaverse poker.
- Franklin Templeton's SEC FORM D
- More than $1 billion worth of ether has been burned since Ethereum's London upgrade
- CoinDesk: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Crypto News and Price Data
- (1) Decentral Games on Twitter: "1/ Decentral Games is excited to announce the development of free-play, play-to-earn Metaverse poker! ♦️♣️♥️♠️ 👉 Read the announcement here: https://t.co/NMZBPdgTrz 👉 Read the whitepaper here: https://t.co/idXvAbiz8B A thread 👇 https://t.co/g1isrCPFRi" / Twitter
- ‘Kia Sedona’ NFT sale goes belly up as $3 million goes missing
- Audius Announces $5 Million Strategic Investment From Katy Perry, The Chainsmokers, Nas, Jason Derulo, Pusha T, Guy Oseary’s Sound Ventures, Electric | LinkedIn