Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is up 1% at $47,504
Ethereum is up 1% at $3,236
and Cardano is up slightly at $2.24
Vechain up 24%
AMP up 15%
THORchain up 15%
El Salvador has started mining bitcoin with geothermal energy from volcanos.
The bank of England starfs up third-party working groups to provide input into CBDC.
TikTok announces NFT collection that will partner with top creators.
Rugpull in Solana NFT project.
US Fed Chair Jerome Powell said he’d misspoken abut CBDCs replacing private cryptos.
- Nayib Bukele 🇸🇻 on Twitter: "We’re still testing and installing, but this is officially the first #Bitcoin mining from the #volcanode 🌋" / Twitter
- Membership of CBDC Engagement and Technology Forums | Bank of England
- TikTok launches first creator-led NFT collection | TikTok Newsroom
- Supposed 17-year-old artist sells $138,000 of fake NFTs and disappears
- Fed Chair Powell Says He Has ‘No Intention’ of Banning Crypto — CoinDesk