Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is up slightly at $47,761
Ethereum is up .5% at $3,308
and Binance Coin is up .5% at $425
Axie Infinity up 31%
Theta Network up 15%
Biden administration to focus on cybersecurity & also looks at regulation of stablecoin issuers.
Around 6000 Coinbase accounts were compromised through MFA this spring.
Axie Infinity is debuting a decentralized exchange.
Grayscale adds Solana, Uniswap to digital large cap fund.
- Axie Infinity is launching a decentralized exchange
- Statement by President Joe Biden on Cybersecurity Awareness Month | The White House
- Biden Administration Seeks to Regulate Stablecoin Issuers as Banks - WSJ
- Hackers rob thousands of Coinbase customers using MFA flaw
- Grayscale Adds Solana to $494M Digital Large Cap Fund — CoinDesk