Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is up slightly at $43,758
Ethereum is up slightly at $3,360
and Binance Coin down slightly at $481
Cartesi, up 19%
Coinbase acquired FairX, a CFTC regulated derivatives exchange.
Xapo is leaving New York and abandoning its bitlicense.
Pakistan’s central bank is taking a stand against crypto
Luxor launches a new service for buying and selling mining hardware.
Class action suit against EthereumMax names Kim Kardashain, Floyd Mayweather Jr. as defendants.
- Coinbase’s path to creating a robust and regulated crypto derivatives market | by Coinbase | Jan, 2022 | The Coinbase Blog
- Pakistan's central bank tells court cryptocurrency should be banned | Reuters
- Xapo closes shop in New York, gives up BitLicense
- NYDIG-backed mining firm Luxor launches new service for buying, selling hardware
- Investors sue Kim Kardashian and Floyd Mayweather Jr over crypto scheme | Cryptocurrencies | The Guardian