Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is up slightly at $42,243
Ethereum is up slightly at $3,225
and Binance Coin up .5% at $475
Secret Network, up 20%
Brazil’s Rio De Janeiro is moving to allocate 1% of its treasury reserves to BTC
Short traders lose big on Elon Musk's Tesla taking Dogecoin for merch.
Crypto Exchange FTX sets up $2B fund
Gap is dropping a NFT collection on the Tezos blockchain
Visa and ConsenSys developing new infrastructure to support the rollout of CBDCs
- Gap Launches Gamified Collectible NFT Experience to Activate Community, Creativity and Self-Expressi | Gap Inc.
- Rio de Janeiro mayor plans to invest 1% of the city's treasury in bitcoin
- Crypto Exchange FTX Sets Up $2 Billion Venture Fund - WSJ
- Dogecoin Surge Sees Short Traders Lose $8M After Tesla Store Addition
- Envisioning a future of central bank digital currencies for everyone ever | Visa