Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by watchthiscards.com
Bitcoin is down slightly at $34,695
Ethereum is up slightly at $2,568
and Binance Coin is up slightly at $357
Julian Sawyer appears to step down as CEO of Bitstamp.
Meta plans NFT pilot.
Nvidia settles charges with the SEC
Under Armour will drop NFTs with Steph Curry
Pangea picks up 85M in funding.
- Meta’s Instagram to Support NFTs From Ethereum, Polygon, Solana, Flow
- SEC.gov | SEC Charges NVIDIA Corporation with Inadequate Disclosures about Impact of Cryptomining
- Under Armour to mint NBA Warriors' Stephen Curry-inspired NFTs
- (1) Julian Sawyer (@julian_sawyer) / Twitter
- Crypto Wunderkinds Secure $85 Million to Start Own Hedge Fund Pangea - Bloomberg — Strategy is to focus on three to seven proven tokens