Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by the new web3 with a16z podcast
Bitcoin is down slightly at $29,623
Ethereum is down .5% at $1765
and Binance Coin is down .5% at $298
The Graph up 15%
Central African Republic announces plans to tokenize the country’s minerals.
FTX launches a licensed crypto exchange service in Japan
Binance Labs has lost two veteran employees
Ethereum mining revenues fell across the month of May
Bermuda is still building crypto destination despite downturn.
- Faustin-Archange Touadéra on Twitter: "The next step for us, the Central African Republic is the democratization & tokenization of resources, a new chapter with tremendous possibilities. This #vision & strategy will open unique #opportunities for #investors #worldwide. #CAR #RCA https://t.co/v7mzlsUeTw" / Twitter
- FTX Launches FTX Japan to Service Japanese Market
- Binance Labs loses top two executives
- May by the numbers: A look at crypto exchange volumes, open interest, and miner revenue
- Bermuda Doubles Down on Crypto Despite Recent Market Turmoil - WSJ