Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by the new web3 with a16z podcast
Bitcoin is up .5% at $29,527
Ethereum is up slightly at $1,753
and Binance Coin is down .5% at $276
IRA Financial Trust suing Gemini.
US Senators introduce full version of crypto regulation bill.
SEC investigating Binance's BNB token.
Pintu closes $113M Series B.
Alan Howard backs Navigate.
- Amid crypto turmoil, senators propose sweeping oversight - The Washington Post
- Crypto Exchange Platform Binance Investigated by SEC Over BNB Token - Bloomberg
- IRA Financial Trust Brings Lawsuit Against Gemini Trust Company Alleging Crypto Exchange Security Failures
- Indonesian crypto trading app Pintu scores $113M Series B | TechCrunch
- Alan Howard invests in Polygon-based web3 data startup Navigate