Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by the new web3 with a16z podcast
Bitcoin is up slightly at $30,392
Ethereum is up slightly at $1806
and Binance Coin is up slightly at $290
Theta Network up 15%
Yuga Labs removes infinite ape code.
Solana has set up a 100M fund for Korean crypto startups
PayPal has converted its conditional virtual currency license to a full bitlicense.
Aurora labs pays $6M bounty to a white hat
Osmosis exploited for up to $5M.
- EmperorTomatoKetchup on Twitter: "@Blockworks_ The contract owner has now been burned. While we’d been meaning to do this for a long time, we hadn't out of an abundance of caution. Felt comfortable doing it now. All done. In lay terms: The issue flagged in this article is now impossible." / Twitter
- Osmosis 🧪 on Twitter: "Liquidity pools were NOT "completely drained". Devs are fixing the bug, scoping the size of losses (likely in the range of ~$5M), and working on recovery. More info to come." / Twitter
- PayPal Converts Conditional Virtual Currency License to Full BitLicense
- Solana launches $100M investment and grant fund for South Korean web3 startups | TechCrunch
- Aurora Labs pays $6 million reward to hacker who saved 70,000 ETH from getting stolen