Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by web3 with a16z
Bitcoin is down .5% at $19,436
Ethereum is down slightly at $1102
and Binance Coin is up .5 at $225
Coinshares has finalized their acquisition of Napoleon Asset Management.
Nexo signs due dilligence to consider acquiring Vauld.
Bank of England calls for enhanced crypto regulation.
Celsius repays their $120M stable coin debt to Maker Protocol.
000.eth sells for 300eth.
- DeFi Explore | MCD #25977
- 000.eth - ENS: Ethereum Name Service | OpenSea
- CoinShares acquires Napoleon Asset Managementnode:title] | ETF Express
- Crypto lender Vauld offered lifeline a day after suspending withdrawals - The Washington Post
- Bank of England Committee Calls for Enhanced Crypto Regulation to Limit Contagion