Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by watchthiscards.com
Bitcoin is down .5% at $21,834
Ethereum is down slightly at $1737
and Binance Coin down slightly at $282
Singapore-based Hodlnaut applies to be placed under judicial management.
Forbes is reporting that former WeWork CEO Adam Neumann is launching a digital wallet that stores crypto.
Crypto stocks in the general market slid today in premarket.
Columbia to create CBDC to combat tax evasion.
South Korea watchdog flags 16 crypto firms for operating without the proper registrations
- Press Releases - Financial Services Commission
- Gobierno Petro buscará “la creación de una moneda digital”, confirma el director de la Dian
- Former WeWork CEO Adam Neumann's New Real Estate Company Is Planning A Digital Wallet That Stores Crypto
- An update on our Interim Judicial Management / Judicial Management process
- Crypto Stocks Slide in Pre-Market Trading as Bitcoin Slumps to $21.6K