Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by watchthiscards.com
Bitcoin is up slightly at $21,480
Ethereum is up 1% at $1655
and Binance Coin down slightly at $297
Sotheby’s is hiring an NFT specialist
The US DOJ has charged three persons in Miami with bank fraud.
Heather Morgan says crypto scams involving her likeness are unaffiliated.
YouTubers Ben Armstrong and Atozy are in a legal battle.
OSC warns against Kucoin.
- Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) Issues Warning against KuCoin in Latest Alert
- Miami Trio Charged With Defrauding Banks and Crypto Exchange of Over $4M
- Crypto whale Cobie donates $100,000 to YouTuber sued by BitBoy
- Arthemort on Twitter: "Achievement unlocked : first day https://t.co/n2P1SMz4fA" / Twitter
- Three Members Of Miami Crew Charged With Defrauding Banks And Cryptocurrency Exchange Of More Than $4 Million | USAO-SDNY | Department of Justice