Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by watchthiscards.com
Bitcoin is up slightly at $20,398
Ethereum is up slightly at $1586
and Binance Coin down slightly at $289
OptiFi locks 661k in USDC, will shutter.
Xterio raises 40M
Thai SEC fines Bitkub exec 235k.
Funds on the raise — DBA crypto seeks 500M. 776 seeks 177.6M.
- OptiFi Program Incident Report — 08/29/22 | by OptiFi | Aug, 2022 | Medium
- SEC FORM D
- Galaxy and Genesis execs raising $500M crypto fund
- Alexis Ohanian’s Seven Seven Six Targets $177.6 Million for Crypto Token Fund — The Information
- Game Publisher and Developer Xterio Raises $40M Led by FunPlus, FTX Ventures, Makers Fund, XPLA and More to Create the Next Great Cross-platform Web3 Franchises | Business Wire
- Thai SEC Fines Bitkub Executive $235K for Insider Trading