Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by [jam.ai](www.jam.ai)
Bitcoin is down slightly at $19,671
Ethereum is up slightly at $1566
and Binance Coin up slightly at $274
Poolin acknowledges liquidity trouble.
Nigeria wants to create a virtual free zone
LG picks Hedera Blockchain for NFTs
Stepn announces move to Cyberport in HK
UKs financial reporting council scrutinizes Revolut.
- NFT sneaker game maker Stepn to set up first office in Hong Kong’s government-owned Cyberport as regional headquarters | South China Morning Post
- Announcement on settlement adjustment and ZERO fee promo – Poolin Help Center
- UK regulators find flaws in audit of crypto-friendly neobank Revolut: FT
- LG Picks Lesser-Known Hedera Blockchain for Television NFTs
- A Virtual Free Zone in Africa Is Being Discussed with Binance