Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by jam.ai
Bitcoin is up slightly at $18,735
Ethereum is up slightly at $1512
and Binance Coin up slightly at $263
Tesseract raises $78M in first funding round.
Attacker profits $370k off of flash loan attack.
Circle CEO says Binance's decision re: BUSD is good for USDC liquidity.
Kwasi Kwarteng to be the new finance minister in UK.
3AC withdraws $45M from Curve and Convex
- (1) Jeremy Allaire on Twitter: "Sharing some perspective on Binance forced conversion of USDC. Lots of misleading headlines and interpretations. Binance is not ending support for USDC, and change will likely lead to more USDC flowing to Binance. Here’s why. 1/" / Twitter
- (1) CertiK Alert on Twitter: "#CertiKSkynetAlert🚨 CertiK Skynet has reported a #flashloan attack on #AVAX impacting contract 0xe767c... & some LPs. The attacker profited ~$370k USDC. Possible impacted protocols include: @nereusfinance @traderjoe_xyz @CurveFinance Contact us for analysis. Stay Frosty!☃️ https://t.co/bZvtgVPpl4" / Twitter
- Former Revolut big cheese Alan Chang’s Tesseract raises $78m | Sifted
- 3AC withdraws $45 million from Curve and Convex
- UK’s New PM Truss Picks Kwasi Kwarteng to Be Finance Minister