Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by jam.ai
Bitcoin is down slightly at $20,935
Ethereum is down slightly at $1700
and Binance Coin up slightly at $292
FTX Ventures takes 30% stake in SkyBridge Capital
DAO Maker hack funds on the move for the first time in a year.
Florida man pleads guilty to role in $100M crypto ponzi scheme.
SEC will form new office for crypto filings.
Chainalysis collaborates with US LE to recover $30M from Ronin hack.
- EmpiresX Head Trader Pleads Guilty to Global Cryptocurrency Investment Fraud Scheme that Amassed Approximately $100 Million from Investors | OPA | Department of Justice
- $30 Million Seized: How the Cryptocurrency Community Is Making It Difficult for North Korean Hackers To Profit - Chainalysis
- SEC to form a new office for crypto disclosures
- FTX Ventures to Acquire Stake in SkyBridge Capital
- Cash from 2021 DAO Maker Crypto Hack Being Mixed Through Tornado Cash