Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by watchthiscards.com
Bitcoin is down .5% at $21,560
Ethereum is down slightly at $1767
and Binance Coin down slightly at $295
DBS is acquiring a 3x3 plot of land in The Sandbox
Algorand Foundation has $35M of exposure to troubled lender Hodlnaut
Vitalik Buterin surprises guests at Kyiv Tech Summit.
Blockchain. com to open an office in Dubai.
Paradigm says infrastructure providers should not be subject to US treasury sanctions.
- DBS partners with The Sandbox to launch ‘DBS BetterWorld’ to demonstrate how the metaverse can be used as a force for good
- Algorand Foundation exposure to Hodlnaut
- Base Layer Neutrality - Paradigm
- Dubai grants provisional approval to crypto firm Blockchain.com | Reuters
- Ethereum Co-founder Vitalik Buterin Appears at Kyiv Tech Summit to Support for Ukraine